Volunteers are the heart of many non-profit organizations, and the Alexandria Township Historical Society is no exception!
Here are some of the many ways volunteers help us out:
- Working the gift shop
- Archiving historical records and assisting researchers
- Promotion of events, programs and exhibits
- Maintaining the building and grounds
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Exhibit interpreters
- Assisting at special events
- Clerical and bookkeeping
Karen Van Epps Peters is Volunteer Coordinator. If you are interested in volunteering, contact us at 315-482-4586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.